Acoustic is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and come through in the experiences that marketing professionals have in using our products and services.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve Acoustic.co and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
We continuously monitor our website and test periodically to identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our website.
Our current accessibility features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
Further accessibility efforts are underway. As we continue to improve our website experience, we will reflect any changes here within this statement.